Happy Mother's Day to all. I recieved an email from a friend and this site was advertised with the card she sent. I just thought I'd try it out and see what it does. Lots of fun picking out a card and easy to download pictures. I think it is better emailed than blogged, but since I like the little card it made I'll keep it here just the same.
Hope you all had a wonderful day.
~Mission service in VA, Our Men at Men Arise, Adelynn and Sarah come to
visit, Fall Baking & Decor, Link for a fall recipe, CNC Congress, Mission
Service in Iowa, Mary turns Sweet 16!~
-
*We have had the privilege to travel more recently and have missionary
services...which also means getting to be with dear Family & Friends! <3*
*So, let...
3 days ago
5 comments:
We enjoyed seeing the card, seeing the CUTE pics and hearing the pretty music.
I hope that you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Love, Heather =)
I'm so excited I found your blog. We love keeping up with our friends (old and new alike) this way. Y'all take care!
Tim and Sharron Teed
Thanks for stopping by =). Leah loved the stuff you brought the third grade class. I was so amazed that she had something from Juarez. I spent many summers going to Juarez from El Paso, where my grandmother lived.
Uncle Scott, Happy Fathers Day! I miss new posts on you all's blog.
Love you all.
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment