As I scan and post these pictures I am reminded just how blessed I am. My children are the joy of my life.
It is with great sorrow that I have no fourth grade picture to post of my oldest child Joseph who was lost to abortion almost 29 years ago. I'm sure that he knows that his mommy, adopted daddy, brother and sisters love him and can't wait to meet him.
My handsome Jacob a little over 11 years ago. He was conquering the world.:)
My beautiful Rachel a little over 9 years ago. She had everything under control. :)
~Mission service in VA, Our Men at Men Arise, Adelynn and Sarah come to
visit, Fall Baking & Decor, Link for a fall recipe, CNC Congress, Mission
Service in Iowa, Mary turns Sweet 16!~
-
*We have had the privilege to travel more recently and have missionary
services...which also means getting to be with dear Family & Friends! <3*
*So, let...
1 week ago

3 comments:
Neat pics...I love memory lane!
Hey I am so new at this blog stuff.
How do I customize my page and also how do I get to keep other people's addresses where I can go to them?
I am computer illeterate..but I'm trying!
love you,
Lenita
Aunt Libby,
So glad that you are back, we missed you!!! I enjoyed seeing the pics of your children.
We love you tons!!!
Heather and baby! =)
glad you are bloggers, i found your blog off of lenitas
i was wondering how you got music on your blog, i have tried and tried with no luck
Post a Comment