Precious Feet from Heritage House 76

Saturday, November 3, 2007

All My Fourth Graders

As I scan and post these pictures I am reminded just how blessed I am. My children are the joy of my life.

It is with great sorrow that I have no fourth grade picture to post of my oldest child Joseph who was lost to abortion almost 29 years ago. I'm sure that he knows that his mommy, adopted daddy, brother and sisters love him and can't wait to meet him.

My handsome Jacob a little over 11 years ago. He was conquering the world.:)

My beautiful Rachel a little over 9 years ago. She had everything under control. :)


My sun-shinny Leah. She has ALL of us in line and under control. Since that job is not too hard for her, she also keeps up with Doyle Bozone as his Marching Band secretary. :) Believe it or not I think she may have a half ounce more energy than him, and WAY more energy than her ol' mom and dad.


3 comments:

Lenita said...

Neat pics...I love memory lane!
Hey I am so new at this blog stuff.
How do I customize my page and also how do I get to keep other people's addresses where I can go to them?
I am computer illeterate..but I'm trying!
love you,
Lenita

The Dickinsons said...

Aunt Libby,
So glad that you are back, we missed you!!! I enjoyed seeing the pics of your children.

We love you tons!!!
Heather and baby! =)

carla said...

glad you are bloggers, i found your blog off of lenitas

i was wondering how you got music on your blog, i have tried and tried with no luck

A Baby's Prayer