Precious Feet from Heritage House 76

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life is Moving Tooooo Fast










I can hardly believe that I haven't been on here since Nov. I got a link in an email sent from my dear sister-in-law to check on Heather's blog. I checked on Beth too and found these cute little flowers. I hope you don't mind that I copied them on this site. I just think they art toooo cute.




I am about to have a bunch of teen girls over so not much time to go through this post another four or five times to get it right so I'll just post a couple of pictures for you. One of Rachel doing school work (I think) and one of Scott learning to ride Leah's wave stick. Almost as funny as when he rode the little bike in Bullhead with the life preserver and helmet. That was Thanks Giving one year when Michael and Beth came out.

2 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

Rachel is going to kill you for posting this picture of her. It looks like her school work has pushed her clear over the brink. It makes me laugh every time I look at it. Thank you for posting these pictures. It is so good to see you guys and to hear what you are doing. Love, Sherry & Bud in Phoenix. PS-If Scott learning to ride Leah's wave stick was as funny as the little bike ride in Bullhead City, I wish I could have seen it. It was hysterically funny when Scott rode the bike with his life preserver and helmet.

Beth said...

I don't mind at all that you have the same back ground. ;-) Love see all the new pic.

Love
Beth

A Baby's Prayer