Precious Feet from Heritage House 76

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Sutherland Crew



I just couldn't resist!!!


I was asked to gather a couple of pictures of Rachel for a presentation the youth department is doing for the graduating seniors. I happen to stumble accross these two pictures of my dear in-laws. A lot of folks know that my husband is quite the comedian, but may not know that all of his
siblings are just as crazy as him.









When their grandmother passed away they had to empty out a storage compartment filled with all of her stuff. We were all tired and hot, but managed to get a couple of laughs in. The first picture is of all the glasses that we found. There was just enough to go around so all the kids had to try them on. :)


Scott really found a treasure with the potty seat and walker. There is just not a dull moment with this crew.



2 comments:

Beth said...

Love the picture of U.Scott..lol

sherryldickinson said...

Of all things! Imagine my surprise to see a picture of Scott on the pot! I loved this post.
I guess if it wasn't for Bud & Scott's goofy actions, our lives would be pretty dull at times.
We love you guys!
Sherry & Bud in Phoenix

A Baby's Prayer