Precious Feet from Heritage House 76

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Our very first post


I thought this would be a lot more complicated than it was.
This is a picture of Leah sitting on top of the VW bus we have in our back yard. The bus was my dad's that my mom shipped out after he passed away. It sits at the back of our property and is perfect for Leah to climb on and check to see if the mangos are ripe yet. Since Hurricane Frances took out the mango tree in our back yard, and the other two hurricanes messed up mango season for the last couple of years we are (im)patiently waiting for these mangos to ripen.
I am looking forward to sharing our lives and pictures on here for the rest of our family and friends to see. Along with those mangos:).
Thank you Laura Hausman, Heather Dickinson and Beth Dickinson for sparking my interest in blogging!!
Libby

5 comments:

Amy said...

Gratz on your first blog, it is so much fun to blog,
I am Beth's twin sister and she talks about you all so I just came and checked your blog out. Your doing a great job.
Amy

Beth said...

Love your blog. You will have lots of fun. I do. Thanks for signing my blog. I love seeing all the pic of your family.
Love
Beth

The Dickinsons said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! HOW FUN! Isn't blogging just a BLAST?! I LOVE IT!!! IT has been a God-send for this lonely missionary! =) You did a GREAT job with your first post! I have you saved on my Favorites on my computer, so will be checking back OFTEN! And thanks for adding links to Daryl and Laura, Beth, and us. =) U. John S. stopped by my blog last night and left a comment. HOW FUN!
We are sooo sorry about U. Scott's shoulder, and ARE PRAYING! WE LOVE Y'ALL TONS!! Just so you know, Laura will not be able to leave any comments, for right now she has to sign under anonymous.
Heather

sherryldickinson said...

Hey! I just saw your name on someone else's blog site. I was shocked to see Aunt Libby written in their list of blog favorites. So, I logged on and it was your Sutherland family. You are doing the right thing being in FL, even if you are far from family. It will be worth it all when your children are married to good spouses. All our love, Sherry and Bud

Scott and Libby said...

Thanks for all your comments. This is just so fun. I really love seeing pictures of everyone's families
Love
Aunt Libby

A Baby's Prayer