Precious Feet from Heritage House 76

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pictures from Grandma's House






Dean is winning this race. His little brother will surely catch him at this pace!

Dean and Donnovan showing off the teeth they don't have! ;) Dean (the one in the bascball cap) is a year older than Donnovan. Their mother Sharon (my sister) has two older children too, Amanda and Derrick. When I get pictures of them they will be on here too. So watch out! Sharon is also blessed with a 2 year old grandson named Isaac.

I was so excited to recieve these pictures of my sister Sharon's little boys. My mom and my sister sent them to me in an email. They are really becoming super computer operators :). They all live in Odessa, TX.
Since moving to FL in 2001 we have not been able to afford trips to visit our families so this is so nice to see the pictures from them.

The picture on the left is of my beautiful mama Louise and her brother (Uncle) Kenneth. The one on the right is my sister Sharon and second cousin Delores. Looks like everyone had a super fun time visiting.

2 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

Good to see these pictures of your family, Libby. Yes, you have a beautiful mom and sis, and so are you. Sharon's boys are growing up and cute-especially with no teeth. Jesus sees you living away from your family and knows all about it. He will make it up to you someday, you will see.
Love your blog! Sherry/Bud

The Dickinsons said...

How fun to see the new pics...great family pics of your kids and of your sister and Mom too.
We love y'all and miss you tons.

Heather =)

A Baby's Prayer