Precious Feet from Heritage House 76

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Have to Learn Things the Hard Way =)

Today I decided to change the background on my blog. When I did I just deleted all those silly little wiggets on the screen that the program was asking me if I "really" wanted to delete them. I didn't know it was all my blog links and my side bar pictures. I was bumbed for sure. I just had to fix it right away so I did. Do you like? I put a couple of links to some you tube and God tube videos in the side bar. You just have to check out Mary's Tribute to Conner. She did an awsome job. I was just in tears through the whole thing. That little guy is so special to us, and he has a beautiful family too.

Maybe when things settle down a bit I can post some more pictures. I love to look at everyone else's pictures, so I figure I should at least put up a couple of ours so you can get a chuckle too.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

My daughter told me that would happen if I tried to change my background so that is why my background has not been changed. I like the look and if I wouldn't find anything else that I would like I wouldn't be able to go back to the one I have. So I have not touched it. Like on some of the bloggings and things I do, I have fun changing it. But at this time haven't had a chance since we have moved. Our computer is not up yet. So don't get much of a chance to blog. Using my daughter's laptop. Which I am able to do once in awhile. By the time I reply to my emails I don't have time to do much else. I pray all is going well with you. God Bless, thanks for sharing.

Scott and Libby said...

I think I've changed mine a couple of times and that happened every time. My blogging time is mostly fixin' time, but I still like it. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it.

A Baby's Prayer