Precious Feet from Heritage House 76

Monday, May 19, 2008

Rachel's Graduations

I was asked to gather some random pictures of Rachel for a powerpoint presentation our church wanted to do for the graduating high school seniors. I came across this one of her kindergarten graduation. She is giving some kind of presentiation at the ceremony. Just before that, her teacher had announce that she would like to present to us the graduating class of 2008. I don't know about anyone else in the auditorium, but I could not control the tears rolling down my cheeks.



Rachel was asked to speak for the last high school chapel also. Here she is with her best friend Juana. She looks just as nervous as she did in kindergarten.

Here's that 2008 Grad. Man does time fly, and yes I had tears rolling down my cheeks again! Way to go Rachel. We're so proud of you.




2 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

I was staring at that little girl in your first picture and thinking-She sure looks like Leah but her hair's blond. Then, in the chapel speech, Rachel sure does resemble her mother. Then, in the graduation picture a lot of Scott's features show up in Rachel. What a wonderful milestone when our children actually graduate from High School! Congratulations to all of you! Love, Aunt Sherry in Phoenix

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

I stumbled across your blog tonight. I just wanted to tell you that Leah is such a sweetheart. She has been coming over to our house with Andrea Case and swimming with Patricia in her pool. She is a good little girl. Tricia is absolutely thrilled at those two coming to play with her. :):)

A Baby's Prayer